God answered my Prayer.

God answered my Prayer.


I asked for strength.He gave me difficulties to face.


When i was in my school final,all the financial help to pursue my collage studies were

stopped.Literally I was in complete darkness.My ego didn't allow me to

approach any one for financial help and there was a fear that if   they

decline my request it would be utter shame and an injury to my self respect.

But my aptitude to  continue my higher studies was at a high level.While

brooding over this matter,an idea struck me.Why not I take private home

tuition and going to the banks and collector's office to fill up the forms and

challans to the needy people.This idea worked out.Not wasting the leisure time

and holidays , I worked hard. A steady flow of income started, which was enough

to meet out my collage expenditure.This time only I learned that every lock is

provided with a key.In my later years too whenever I faced any difficulties I

never disheartened.As I faced more difficulties ,the more strong I became.This 

strength only made me courageous to meet out many dangers in my life.


On one occasion one of my associate misused my signature, to get money for his spend

thrift activity.For the mistake done not by me, I was entangled in a

serious position. With courage I faced the problem. Using my brain I worked

out and found out the loop hole left by the opponent .Grabbing this, I came out

of that trouble safely and my dignity was saved.I prayed for wisdom.He gave me 

 he gave me problem  solve.


Next in my life I came across many troubled people.One such woman was Kamala who lost her only
earning member , her husband , at prime of her youth. She did not have much education.Initially I

gave all moral support and then encouraged her to pursue her studies.Now she

is placed in a good position and we both continue to be good friends. On

another occasion I came across a wounded dog .howling in pain near my house.

I took it to the hospital , put medicine for the wound , gave food, and

nurtured it with great care. Now it is completely recovered, and guards my

house and me all the time.Thus by helping the troubled beings God showed me 

what is Love. 

The urge to prosper in my life was strong in my mind.I thought

deeply over the means and ways for it . Then I realised that God has given me the

brain and strength to work, then why should I expect others to help.From that

time on wards I cautiously took every step to improve myself and worked

tirelessly.Sincerity and punctuality became the mantras in my work.From then

there was no look back in my progress. when I asked for prosperity HE gave 

me brain and brawn to work.

Thus I received nothing I wanted  but every thing

was answered  and solved through my Prayer. That is GOD.



Comments

  1. God makes us to realise the value of his gifts by giving opportunities and experiences to reach out our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. God makes us to realise the value of his gifts by giving opportunities and experiences to reach out our prayers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

பீஷ்மம்

அலகிலா விளையாட்டுடையான்

தவம் என்பது யாதெனில்........